About me

My photo
Hey! I'm a little punkrock buddhist weirdo from Prague who plays bass guitar and loves Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Muse

Hey!
Yesterday I was on a concert of a great band MUSE! I am not a big fan but I like them. Actually I know just a few songs and I didn't really want to go there. But my friend convinced me to go there with him :D! First I wanted to sell that ticket but I went there at all.. And it was amazing! Totally awesome! :D Their show was really elaborated and the sound was pretty cool too. And I was really amazed by their guitars cause they were shining :D. You know, some lights on it and also shining strings. It was just pretty cool! And I am looking forward to their next show! :)

This is the most famous song by MUSE:
This is me and my friend on MUSE: :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment